Fay and Ray are committed Christians and go to church every Sunday at Easter and Christmas, but they don’t like it much because of the people.

Fay does a lot of voluntary work and Ray contributes to environmental concerns. He is a shareholder in a South American deforestation project. There’s enough rain without rain forests making more.

They have adopted a red-faced spider monkey in Colchester Zoo. He’s called Zombie.

Tuesday 8 March 2011

Pancakes!! Yippee!!

It's "Pancake Day" (or "Mardi Gras" as they say abroad. It means "Fat Tuesday" in French. Why - nobody knows!! Funny how it always co-incides with our "Pancake Day").

Well, tonight we had a "Pancake Extravaganza".
For starters, Seafood Pancakes
For mains, "Pancake Italienne" ( 8 pancakes filled with Bolognese Sauce for that Continental Twist!)
For pud, Pancakes.

As a special treat I'm going to slip in to my Brazillian outfit I made for the Bungay Carnival in 1997 and give Ray a showtime to remember. I haven't done my Brazillian dance since last Pancake Day/Mardi Gras, when my feathers got caught in our light fitting, plunging the house into darkness.
Ay-ee! Musica!

TTFN
Fay XX

No comments:

Post a Comment