Fay and Ray are committed Christians and go to church every Sunday at Easter and Christmas, but they don’t like it much because of the people.

Fay does a lot of voluntary work and Ray contributes to environmental concerns. He is a shareholder in a South American deforestation project. There’s enough rain without rain forests making more.

They have adopted a red-faced spider monkey in Colchester Zoo. He’s called Zombie.

Friday 8 October 2010

Friday

and what busy day I have had. That's me Fay not Ray. Ray has been at work oh he works so hard at Clays does Ray. Anyway I have been busy busy bee today so many jobs I have had to do busy busy that's me. Well first I got Ray his breaky (that's what we like to call breakfast in the Bray household). Ray always has a boiled egg on a Friday , sometimes two but only one today. So I did his breaky and sent him off to work then I was off. I didn't know whether to take a coat or not it looked a bit overcast so I took my beige mac just in case, Then I went and caught the bus into town. I was so busy I first went and volunteered at the charity shop.Its the one for saving wales or something. oh I love it there having a good natter with my good friends Betty and Liz. Then went to the help with the meals on wheels. I always do this on a Friday.After that I nipped to the shops I always like to get a few bits for the weekend just in case one of the triplets pops in for a cuppa. Then home and I started preparing the dinner.As its Friday we have fish of course. I am now having a little break- I've changed of course ready for Ray to come in from work oh I can hear his car now must be off.
Fayxx

No comments:

Post a Comment