Fay and Ray are committed Christians and go to church every Sunday at Easter and Christmas, but they don’t like it much because of the people.

Fay does a lot of voluntary work and Ray contributes to environmental concerns. He is a shareholder in a South American deforestation project. There’s enough rain without rain forests making more.

They have adopted a red-faced spider monkey in Colchester Zoo. He’s called Zombie.

Monday 18 October 2010

Our Outing to Cambridge

Here's a picture of Ray in front of the beautiful and historic King's College, Cambridge.
I think its where they go to learn how to be kings.
Ray's giving me instructions on how to use the camera. I only took one photo because I didn't want to waste the film. Ray says there's no film in digital cameras (whatever they are).
Sometimes I think Ray isn't as clever as he thinks he is. Who ever heard of a camera without film!

TTFN Fay xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment